The European Council is adopting tougher rules on how the police and judiciary treat, and share, people's private data. Member states have two years to adopt the framework decision. The change is needed because of the increasing amount of information which is shared across borders between police forces and other parts of the …
Innocent people should not fear the police
If the MPs can't protect themselves from misuse of terrorism laws, how can the rest of us?
@The issue is more grave then it means...
Like India, you mean?
Those willing to sacrifice their liberty for security, deserve neither. Franklin
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER