The European Council is adopting tougher rules on how the police and judiciary treat, and share, people's private data. Member states have two years to adopt the framework decision. The change is needed because of the increasing amount of information which is shared across borders between police forces and other parts of the …
Innocent people should not fear the police
If the MPs can't protect themselves from misuse of terrorism laws, how can the rest of us?
@The issue is more grave then it means...
Like India, you mean?
Those willing to sacrifice their liberty for security, deserve neither. Franklin
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'