The European Council is adopting tougher rules on how the police and judiciary treat, and share, people's private data. Member states have two years to adopt the framework decision. The change is needed because of the increasing amount of information which is shared across borders between police forces and other parts of the …
Innocent people should not fear the police
If the MPs can't protect themselves from misuse of terrorism laws, how can the rest of us?
@The issue is more grave then it means...
Like India, you mean?
Those willing to sacrifice their liberty for security, deserve neither. Franklin
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests