The European Council is adopting tougher rules on how the police and judiciary treat, and share, people's private data. Member states have two years to adopt the framework decision. The change is needed because of the increasing amount of information which is shared across borders between police forces and other parts of the …
Innocent people should not fear the police
If the MPs can't protect themselves from misuse of terrorism laws, how can the rest of us?
@The issue is more grave then it means...
Like India, you mean?
Those willing to sacrifice their liberty for security, deserve neither. Franklin
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE