Government ministers have been misleading Parliament for the last year by repeatedly giving out estimates for the likely number of users for their ContactPoint Database that are significantly lower than suggested by their own research. According to IT experts, if these results have not been taken into account, this could damage …
Begging the Question
"That does beg the question"
No it doesn't.
Careful with this stuff...
... you might get arrested as a "terrorist" for revealing information that the Government wants kept hidden...
Is information entered blind?
If access to the system is limited, how does information get into the register in the first place?
Come on now, John - you're not in parliament yourself, so you can call it what it is. "Lying through their fucking teeth, as usual"
One less with access
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article5270046.ece, penultimate para.
Not sure I want these people having my kids (or even my) details.
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of huge BULGE FOUND ON MOON is solved