Government ministers have been misleading Parliament for the last year by repeatedly giving out estimates for the likely number of users for their ContactPoint Database that are significantly lower than suggested by their own research. According to IT experts, if these results have not been taken into account, this could damage …
Begging the Question
"That does beg the question"
No it doesn't.
Careful with this stuff...
... you might get arrested as a "terrorist" for revealing information that the Government wants kept hidden...
Is information entered blind?
If access to the system is limited, how does information get into the register in the first place?
Come on now, John - you're not in parliament yourself, so you can call it what it is. "Lying through their fucking teeth, as usual"
One less with access
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article5270046.ece, penultimate para.
Not sure I want these people having my kids (or even my) details.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning