Government ministers have been misleading Parliament for the last year by repeatedly giving out estimates for the likely number of users for their ContactPoint Database that are significantly lower than suggested by their own research. According to IT experts, if these results have not been taken into account, this could damage …
Begging the Question
"That does beg the question"
No it doesn't.
Careful with this stuff...
... you might get arrested as a "terrorist" for revealing information that the Government wants kept hidden...
Is information entered blind?
If access to the system is limited, how does information get into the register in the first place?
Come on now, John - you're not in parliament yourself, so you can call it what it is. "Lying through their fucking teeth, as usual"
One less with access
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article5270046.ece, penultimate para.
Not sure I want these people having my kids (or even my) details.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- Flash flaw potentially makes every webcam or laptop a PEEPHOLE