Russian police have reportedly arrested a hacker who developed a tool for siphoning cash from WebMoney accounts. Details remain sketchy, but it seems that the unnamed 20-year-old miscreant got tired of simply ripping off accounts himself and developed a Trojan designed to loot funds held in accounts with the WebMoney electronic …
A term to send a chill down your spine...
"is helping Russian investigators"
That's gotta hurt.
and their bananas are soon separated.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can