Russian police have reportedly arrested a hacker who developed a tool for siphoning cash from WebMoney accounts. Details remain sketchy, but it seems that the unnamed 20-year-old miscreant got tired of simply ripping off accounts himself and developed a Trojan designed to loot funds held in accounts with the WebMoney electronic …
A term to send a chill down your spine...
"is helping Russian investigators"
That's gotta hurt.
and their bananas are soon separated.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'