Russian police have reportedly arrested a hacker who developed a tool for siphoning cash from WebMoney accounts. Details remain sketchy, but it seems that the unnamed 20-year-old miscreant got tired of simply ripping off accounts himself and developed a Trojan designed to loot funds held in accounts with the WebMoney electronic …
A term to send a chill down your spine...
"is helping Russian investigators"
That's gotta hurt.
and their bananas are soon separated.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE