Brain tumours from excessive cellphone use shouldn’t be your first health concern any longer, because if the man standing next to you looks like Al Capone’s cousin and he’s making a call on his mobile then you’d best leg it. Can't see the video? Download Flash Player from Adobe.com Why? Because police recently raided a house …
From the 90's?
Oh come on, El Reg.
Recently raided a house in Italy?
That video has been around for years.
At least 2 years anyway: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6FaIEJSYwIs
Wasn't that on here a few years back? I've certainly seen it before and as a loyal Reg reader I never look at any other pages of the intertube.
People would still complain..
...about the camera quality, lack of GPS, poor signal quality on AT&T, Apple (for some reason - they'd work it in there)
Yeah - the video is nearly 2 and a half years old, and the phone itself looks like it's made out of Lego bricks.....
Even mentions El Reg.
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Hey, Scots. Microsoft's Bing thinks you'll vote NO to independence