Brain tumours from excessive cellphone use shouldn’t be your first health concern any longer, because if the man standing next to you looks like Al Capone’s cousin and he’s making a call on his mobile then you’d best leg it. Can't see the video? Download Flash Player from Adobe.com Why? Because police recently raided a house …
From the 90's?
Oh come on, El Reg.
Recently raided a house in Italy?
That video has been around for years.
At least 2 years anyway: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6FaIEJSYwIs
Wasn't that on here a few years back? I've certainly seen it before and as a loyal Reg reader I never look at any other pages of the intertube.
People would still complain..
...about the camera quality, lack of GPS, poor signal quality on AT&T, Apple (for some reason - they'd work it in there)
Yeah - the video is nearly 2 and a half years old, and the phone itself looks like it's made out of Lego bricks.....
Even mentions El Reg.
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat