Daimler AG – that's Mercedes, to the rest of us – has announced the establishment of an electric drive research programme with the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT). Due to be called the E-drive Project House, the tie up between the German car maker and the University will focus on all key elements of electric car …
OK, the acronym isn't quite right, but given where they're setting this up, are all vehicles produced going to have a series of red LEDs on the bonnet, and have the Hoff driving? I understand he's quite popular in Germany...
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung