Daimler AG – that's Mercedes, to the rest of us – has announced the establishment of an electric drive research programme with the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT). Due to be called the E-drive Project House, the tie up between the German car maker and the University will focus on all key elements of electric car …
OK, the acronym isn't quite right, but given where they're setting this up, are all vehicles produced going to have a series of red LEDs on the bonnet, and have the Hoff driving? I understand he's quite popular in Germany...
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER