Daimler AG – that's Mercedes, to the rest of us – has announced the establishment of an electric drive research programme with the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT). Due to be called the E-drive Project House, the tie up between the German car maker and the University will focus on all key elements of electric car …
OK, the acronym isn't quite right, but given where they're setting this up, are all vehicles produced going to have a series of red LEDs on the bonnet, and have the Hoff driving? I understand he's quite popular in Germany...
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Google! and! Facebook! IDs! face! Yahoo! login! BAN!
- CIA snoops snooped on Senate to spy spy torture report – report