Daimler AG – that's Mercedes, to the rest of us – has announced the establishment of an electric drive research programme with the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT). Due to be called the E-drive Project House, the tie up between the German car maker and the University will focus on all key elements of electric car …
OK, the acronym isn't quite right, but given where they're setting this up, are all vehicles produced going to have a series of red LEDs on the bonnet, and have the Hoff driving? I understand he's quite popular in Germany...
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM