Toshiba has followed in SanDisk’s footsteps and launched a 16GB Micro SDHC memory card, the largest capacity of Micro SDHC currently available. Mass-production of the SD-C16G SDHC card will begin in January 2009. Rival SanDisk was the first company to bring 16GB Micro SDHC cards to the market, earlier in 2008. Toshiba’s card …
How much are these cards going to cost?
I could do with something a bit bigger to stick in my phone, my current 1GB card just isn't big enough.
I guess I could really just buy a normal MP3 player.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes