Toshiba has followed in SanDisk’s footsteps and launched a 16GB Micro SDHC memory card, the largest capacity of Micro SDHC currently available. Mass-production of the SD-C16G SDHC card will begin in January 2009. Rival SanDisk was the first company to bring 16GB Micro SDHC cards to the market, earlier in 2008. Toshiba’s card …
How much are these cards going to cost?
I could do with something a bit bigger to stick in my phone, my current 1GB card just isn't big enough.
I guess I could really just buy a normal MP3 player.
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle