Toshiba has followed in SanDisk’s footsteps and launched a 16GB Micro SDHC memory card, the largest capacity of Micro SDHC currently available. Mass-production of the SD-C16G SDHC card will begin in January 2009. Rival SanDisk was the first company to bring 16GB Micro SDHC cards to the market, earlier in 2008. Toshiba’s card …
How much are these cards going to cost?
I could do with something a bit bigger to stick in my phone, my current 1GB card just isn't big enough.
I guess I could really just buy a normal MP3 player.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'