Toshiba has followed in SanDisk’s footsteps and launched a 16GB Micro SDHC memory card, the largest capacity of Micro SDHC currently available. Mass-production of the SD-C16G SDHC card will begin in January 2009. Rival SanDisk was the first company to bring 16GB Micro SDHC cards to the market, earlier in 2008. Toshiba’s card …
How much are these cards going to cost?
I could do with something a bit bigger to stick in my phone, my current 1GB card just isn't big enough.
I guess I could really just buy a normal MP3 player.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON