Toshiba has followed in SanDisk’s footsteps and launched a 16GB Micro SDHC memory card, the largest capacity of Micro SDHC currently available. Mass-production of the SD-C16G SDHC card will begin in January 2009. Rival SanDisk was the first company to bring 16GB Micro SDHC cards to the market, earlier in 2008. Toshiba’s card …
How much are these cards going to cost?
I could do with something a bit bigger to stick in my phone, my current 1GB card just isn't big enough.
I guess I could really just buy a normal MP3 player.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- New Facebook phone app allows you to stalk your mates
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat