Data protection vendor Quantum is laying off 180 people and cutting expenses to preserve its business in the face of what it calls a global financial crisis. Quantum supplies tape libraries and disk-based protection arrays, including its DXi de-duplicating arrays. The DXi technology has been licensed to EMC and Quantum is …
Sinking fast ....White hatted Knight needed Immediately, if not sooner?
The actions do not support the rhetoric.
Could it be that this is related to Quantum's recent failure to monopolize Bolivia's water supplies? 'Cause the deal was canceled when the hotel where the contract was signed was blown to smithereens. I saw it recently on the newsreel in my local cinema.
Inquiring minds want to know...
A story about Quantum without a tagline about solace?
El Reg isn't as funny as it used to be.
Solace from Quantum of Solace
No crack about solace - why not? Thought about it but seemed too obvious for the sophisticates of the El Reg community. Out of consideration for the feelings of said highly-valued community I thought we'd better give you some solace from the great quantity of Quantum of Solace jokes......
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less