Nominet has appointed management academic Professor Bob Garratt to conduct an independent review of its governance structures as it aims to steer though a crisis prompted by member unrest and pressure from Whitehall. He'll report back before Christmas on whether Nominet's current set-up is able to effectively represent the …
Look at BERR as well
Why not get the good professor to look at the governance structures of the Department for Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform and see which comes up best. I suspect that staying the way that it is would become a no-brainer.
Why did I think of paris when reading the headline
Hmm... maybe the result of too much blood in the coffee subsystem...
The scrutineer will have to dig extremely deep to find any reason at all for BERR or any other government department to stick its nose in where it doesn't belong.
It's just another area where the government wants to exert some control.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS