Nominet has appointed management academic Professor Bob Garratt to conduct an independent review of its governance structures as it aims to steer though a crisis prompted by member unrest and pressure from Whitehall. He'll report back before Christmas on whether Nominet's current set-up is able to effectively represent the …
Look at BERR as well
Why not get the good professor to look at the governance structures of the Department for Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform and see which comes up best. I suspect that staying the way that it is would become a no-brainer.
Why did I think of paris when reading the headline
Hmm... maybe the result of too much blood in the coffee subsystem...
The scrutineer will have to dig extremely deep to find any reason at all for BERR or any other government department to stick its nose in where it doesn't belong.
It's just another area where the government wants to exert some control.
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Chinese gamer plays on while BMW burns to the ground
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job