Nominet has appointed management academic Professor Bob Garratt to conduct an independent review of its governance structures as it aims to steer though a crisis prompted by member unrest and pressure from Whitehall. He'll report back before Christmas on whether Nominet's current set-up is able to effectively represent the …
Look at BERR as well
Why not get the good professor to look at the governance structures of the Department for Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform and see which comes up best. I suspect that staying the way that it is would become a no-brainer.
Why did I think of paris when reading the headline
Hmm... maybe the result of too much blood in the coffee subsystem...
The scrutineer will have to dig extremely deep to find any reason at all for BERR or any other government department to stick its nose in where it doesn't belong.
It's just another area where the government wants to exert some control.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Pics Indescructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY