Digital democracy charidee mySociety* is flogging two places on its annual retreat to anyone who wants to know more about open source, government technology and access to data. MySociety is responsible for the turbo-useful TheyWorkForYou, which allows us all to keep tabs on our MPs and saves El Reg a tedious daily drudge through …
Is it a grand starting price....
So that they can pay there El Reg promo dues?
There's no requirement for the money to be delivered in a brown envelope
/mine's in here somewhere ;)
How far is this going to go, and what should we call you?
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Google! and! Facebook! IDs! face! Yahoo! login! BAN!