The UK PR firm working with gaming giant Eidos has denied that it asked a writer to delay the publication of a Tomb Raider: Underworld review if he’d given it less than 80 per cent. The latest in the Lara Croft line was released on 21 November in the UK, but on 19 November journalist Guy Cocker told the world that he’d been …
Poor mans PS3 Uncharted Drakes Fortune.
Still I suppose it will keep Xbox owners happy. Shame they have to settle for second best.
Surely "Uncharted" is the "Poor Mans tomb Raider"...?
... given that Uncharted is now a Platinum range title on the PS3, compared to the fully extortionate price tag that no doubt is slapped on Tomb Raider?
But I've completed Uncharted. Am I meant to play it over again instead of buying Tomb Raider? Ooh, trophies now, or do I have to be five years old to get the point of them.
Uncharted is the poor man's Tomb Raider Legend...
At least that was how I found it. But then, I had already developed an aversion to Uncharted's cover system from a couple of painfully rubbish hours of Gears Of War.
Mind you, since I seem to be the only 360 owner on the planet who didn't fall in love with that game, you can probably disregard my Uncharted opinion as well.
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370