Nokia could be running out of useable model numbers, because it’s been forced to borrow one from a discontinued handset in order to launch its latest slick slider. Nokia_6260_01 Nokia's 6260, not to be confused with the former 6260 The new 6260 supposedly lets you quickly access applications on the main menu thanks, in part, …
Not the first time
This isn't the first time they've re-used old numbers, my wife has got a Nokia 6220 classic - which has been used before without the 'classic' - can get very confusing when trying to find accessories such as headphone adaptors and chargers that fit.
Nokia have recycled quite a lot of their model numbers recently, I have no idea why. Very irritating for carriers who have to set them all up on content provisioning and device management systems when there are already phones call the same thing.
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid SAUR-O-CIDE was terrible bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it