UK mobile internet use grew by 25 per cent between Q2 and Q3 this year, thanks in part to unlimited mobile data tariffs, market watcher Nielsen Online has discovered. Nielsen said that 7.3m of us accessed the web using a phone during Q3, up from 5.8m during the previous quarter. By comparison, PC-based web use grew by just three …
I have a confession to make
El Reg is my most visited site on my phone
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory
- NATO declares WAR on Google Glass, mounts attack alongside MPAA