UK mobile internet use grew by 25 per cent between Q2 and Q3 this year, thanks in part to unlimited mobile data tariffs, market watcher Nielsen Online has discovered. Nielsen said that 7.3m of us accessed the web using a phone during Q3, up from 5.8m during the previous quarter. By comparison, PC-based web use grew by just three …
I have a confession to make
El Reg is my most visited site on my phone
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market