UK mobile internet use grew by 25 per cent between Q2 and Q3 this year, thanks in part to unlimited mobile data tariffs, market watcher Nielsen Online has discovered. Nielsen said that 7.3m of us accessed the web using a phone during Q3, up from 5.8m during the previous quarter. By comparison, PC-based web use grew by just three …
I have a confession to make
El Reg is my most visited site on my phone
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network