Hynix has introduced GDDR 5 memory capable of running at a whopping 7GHz, though you're going to have to wait until next year to get hold of it. The memory company yesterday unveiled the high-speed video Ram in the form of a 54nm 1Gb chip. At 7GHz, the new part is 35.7 per cent faster than current top-of-the-line GDDR 5, which …
That's the buzzer telling you you're wrong. If it is 2.5GHz faster at 7GHz above 4.5GHz, then the equation to me should be 2.5 divided by 4.5 giving a fraction of 0.55 which is 55.5% faster, not your 37.5% faster.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Oh God the RUBBER on my SHAFT has gone wrong and is STICKING to things