Hynix has introduced GDDR 5 memory capable of running at a whopping 7GHz, though you're going to have to wait until next year to get hold of it. The memory company yesterday unveiled the high-speed video Ram in the form of a 54nm 1Gb chip. At 7GHz, the new part is 35.7 per cent faster than current top-of-the-line GDDR 5, which …
That's the buzzer telling you you're wrong. If it is 2.5GHz faster at 7GHz above 4.5GHz, then the equation to me should be 2.5 divided by 4.5 giving a fraction of 0.55 which is 55.5% faster, not your 37.5% faster.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM