A UK man who had plastic surgery after growing fat through his pirate film, music and videogame empire, has been jailed for three years. Steven Raymond Adams, 38, of Loweswater Drive, Lower Gornal, Dudley pleaded guilty to over 40 offences related to the 1994 Trademarks Act. Adams sold much of the illegally copied content at …
Sex life boosted...
I see the Sun article says "Delight ... changes boosted the couple's sex life"...suspect three years being taken roughly from behind in the showers while at Her Majesty's Pleasure wasn't what they had in mind when they wrote that.
fatness & success
"His partner also had a £4000 boob job and the pair were even featured in an article by The Sun."
...eh, which pair?
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market