A UK man who had plastic surgery after growing fat through his pirate film, music and videogame empire, has been jailed for three years. Steven Raymond Adams, 38, of Loweswater Drive, Lower Gornal, Dudley pleaded guilty to over 40 offences related to the 1994 Trademarks Act. Adams sold much of the illegally copied content at …
Sex life boosted...
I see the Sun article says "Delight ... changes boosted the couple's sex life"...suspect three years being taken roughly from behind in the showers while at Her Majesty's Pleasure wasn't what they had in mind when they wrote that.
fatness & success
"His partner also had a £4000 boob job and the pair were even featured in an article by The Sun."
...eh, which pair?
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...