A UK man who had plastic surgery after growing fat through his pirate film, music and videogame empire, has been jailed for three years. Steven Raymond Adams, 38, of Loweswater Drive, Lower Gornal, Dudley pleaded guilty to over 40 offences related to the 1994 Trademarks Act. Adams sold much of the illegally copied content at …
Sex life boosted...
I see the Sun article says "Delight ... changes boosted the couple's sex life"...suspect three years being taken roughly from behind in the showers while at Her Majesty's Pleasure wasn't what they had in mind when they wrote that.
fatness & success
"His partner also had a £4000 boob job and the pair were even featured in an article by The Sun."
...eh, which pair?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'