In appearance, the Shuttle SG45H7 is very similar to the SN68PTG6 that we reviewed earlier this year. But, under the skin, it could hardly be more different. The SN68PTG6 supports an AMD processor with an Nvidia chipset and graphics, while the new model is Intel all the way. The CPU socket is LGA775 for Core 2 Duo or Quad, or, …
But will it play...
You know the rest!
design features - tired lack imagination
the slide case fitting is awkward - over tension clips into case detents would be simpler and effective..
there are no cable / plug supports - easily created with plug slide tray and cable clipover restraints..
lack of hardware activity panel - simply mind boggling that there is still no industry standard lcd panel to provide simple event log , temperatures and hardware = HDD crisis warnings on front panel ..
and the price is just plain stupid... buy an asus or kiss your asus goodbye ..
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Vid Google opens new Inbox – email for people too dumb to use email