In appearance, the Shuttle SG45H7 is very similar to the SN68PTG6 that we reviewed earlier this year. But, under the skin, it could hardly be more different. The SN68PTG6 supports an AMD processor with an Nvidia chipset and graphics, while the new model is Intel all the way. The CPU socket is LGA775 for Core 2 Duo or Quad, or, …
But will it play...
You know the rest!
design features - tired lack imagination
the slide case fitting is awkward - over tension clips into case detents would be simpler and effective..
there are no cable / plug supports - easily created with plug slide tray and cable clipover restraints..
lack of hardware activity panel - simply mind boggling that there is still no industry standard lcd panel to provide simple event log , temperatures and hardware = HDD crisis warnings on front panel ..
and the price is just plain stupid... buy an asus or kiss your asus goodbye ..
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015