IBM is receiving undisclosed damages after it and Plasmon CEO Steve Murphy settled a dispute about Plasmon's apparent poaching of ex-Softek employees working for IBM. IBM bought Softek, a storage array data migration company headed by Steve Murphy, in January 2007. It arranged a holder agreement with Murphy, who left at that …
Steven Murphy exposed
It is amazing that Plasmon positioned the recent shutdown as a victim of the credit crunch. Those who know the truth would challenge that statement vigorously. Mr. Murphy played a risky set of cards and the high stakes, single hand game was singlehandedly lost and cost a good company and a large number of good people their jobs.
Hiring away his former employees shows one side...blowing all of Plasmon's cash in a record 11 months time on a risky sprint for quick personal gain shows the other. Goes to show what incompetence, arrogance and functional deficits in the corner office can do to a 20+ year old company and its people.
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth
- What did you see, Elder Galaxies? What made you age so quickly?