IBM is receiving undisclosed damages after it and Plasmon CEO Steve Murphy settled a dispute about Plasmon's apparent poaching of ex-Softek employees working for IBM. IBM bought Softek, a storage array data migration company headed by Steve Murphy, in January 2007. It arranged a holder agreement with Murphy, who left at that …
Steven Murphy exposed
It is amazing that Plasmon positioned the recent shutdown as a victim of the credit crunch. Those who know the truth would challenge that statement vigorously. Mr. Murphy played a risky set of cards and the high stakes, single hand game was singlehandedly lost and cost a good company and a large number of good people their jobs.
Hiring away his former employees shows one side...blowing all of Plasmon's cash in a record 11 months time on a risky sprint for quick personal gain shows the other. Goes to show what incompetence, arrogance and functional deficits in the corner office can do to a 20+ year old company and its people.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why