Nintendo and Microsoft have once again failed to find favour with eco-watcher Greenpeace, both scoring the lowest marks in the NGO's latest Guide to Greener Electronics report. But they're not the only consumer electronics firms criticised for being too slow to get serious about climate change. The Guide – now on its tenth …
did anyone else know it was still going?
You mean the folks who attack boats on the high seas?
Isn't that piracy?
And aren't the pirate's "attack boats" faster and more polluting than the, slow economical boats being attacked?
Greenpeace is neither green, nor peaceful. I believe the word is "hypocrites".
Yeah, those boats they use require marine diesel. They should swim instead. Then sink.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...