Nintendo and Microsoft have once again failed to find favour with eco-watcher Greenpeace, both scoring the lowest marks in the NGO's latest Guide to Greener Electronics report. But they're not the only consumer electronics firms criticised for being too slow to get serious about climate change. The Guide – now on its tenth …
did anyone else know it was still going?
You mean the folks who attack boats on the high seas?
Isn't that piracy?
And aren't the pirate's "attack boats" faster and more polluting than the, slow economical boats being attacked?
Greenpeace is neither green, nor peaceful. I believe the word is "hypocrites".
Yeah, those boats they use require marine diesel. They should swim instead. Then sink.
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it