Nintendo and Microsoft have once again failed to find favour with eco-watcher Greenpeace, both scoring the lowest marks in the NGO's latest Guide to Greener Electronics report. But they're not the only consumer electronics firms criticised for being too slow to get serious about climate change. The Guide – now on its tenth …
did anyone else know it was still going?
You mean the folks who attack boats on the high seas?
Isn't that piracy?
And aren't the pirate's "attack boats" faster and more polluting than the, slow economical boats being attacked?
Greenpeace is neither green, nor peaceful. I believe the word is "hypocrites".
Yeah, those boats they use require marine diesel. They should swim instead. Then sink.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout