Western Digital is open to entering the solid state drive (SSD) market when it presents "appropriate opportunity." Richard Rutledge, Western Digital's SVP for marketing, clarified the position on SSDs. He set the scene thus: "Western Digital enters markets that exist, announces products when they are available, and runs a tight …
Gordon Brown could not have said it better!
In a nutshell - " we are officially thinking about doing it sometime - maybe".
Give him the bus-fare so he can go home and have a rest now.
Better Late than Never but don't sell yourself Short in Long Games.
An interesting analogy ... the car engine. I trust they realise that in Flash Future Memory Circuits the Systems and Drivers are configured to take full advantage of the W16 Colossus..... although admittedly, it is only something for the truly accomplished to enjoy fully, rather than basking as a giant fraud in its limelight.
I had one twelve years ago. It was called a palmtop then. I've been waiting for technology to come full circle ever since.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst
- Geek's Guide to Britain How the UK's national memory lives in a ROBOT in Kew