Western Digital is open to entering the solid state drive (SSD) market when it presents "appropriate opportunity." Richard Rutledge, Western Digital's SVP for marketing, clarified the position on SSDs. He set the scene thus: "Western Digital enters markets that exist, announces products when they are available, and runs a tight …
Gordon Brown could not have said it better!
In a nutshell - " we are officially thinking about doing it sometime - maybe".
Give him the bus-fare so he can go home and have a rest now.
Better Late than Never but don't sell yourself Short in Long Games.
An interesting analogy ... the car engine. I trust they realise that in Flash Future Memory Circuits the Systems and Drivers are configured to take full advantage of the W16 Colossus..... although admittedly, it is only something for the truly accomplished to enjoy fully, rather than basking as a giant fraud in its limelight.
I had one twelve years ago. It was called a palmtop then. I've been waiting for technology to come full circle ever since.
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Teardown Pop open this iPhone 6 and see where the magic oozes from ... oh hello again, Qualcomm
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Oh God the RUBBER on my SHAFT has gone wrong and is STICKING to things