Renault-Nissan has announced electric vehicle and infrastructure deals with the State of Oregon and the Principality of Monaco. That brings to eight the number of deals that Renault-Nissan have inked, including those with Israel, Denmark, Portugal – all in partnership with Better Place - the city of Yokohama in Japan, France - …
Make that nine
Spain's also coughed up for the Nissan-Renault electric car, cynics suggest under threat of job losses.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK