Renault-Nissan has announced electric vehicle and infrastructure deals with the State of Oregon and the Principality of Monaco. That brings to eight the number of deals that Renault-Nissan have inked, including those with Israel, Denmark, Portugal – all in partnership with Better Place - the city of Yokohama in Japan, France - …
Make that nine
Spain's also coughed up for the Nissan-Renault electric car, cynics suggest under threat of job losses.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe