Renault-Nissan has announced electric vehicle and infrastructure deals with the State of Oregon and the Principality of Monaco. That brings to eight the number of deals that Renault-Nissan have inked, including those with Israel, Denmark, Portugal – all in partnership with Better Place - the city of Yokohama in Japan, France - …
Make that nine
Spain's also coughed up for the Nissan-Renault electric car, cynics suggest under threat of job losses.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad