Renault-Nissan has announced electric vehicle and infrastructure deals with the State of Oregon and the Principality of Monaco. That brings to eight the number of deals that Renault-Nissan have inked, including those with Israel, Denmark, Portugal – all in partnership with Better Place - the city of Yokohama in Japan, France - …
Make that nine
Spain's also coughed up for the Nissan-Renault electric car, cynics suggest under threat of job losses.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Apple flings iOS 8.1 at world+dog: Our AMAZEBALLS 9-step installation guide