Renault-Nissan has announced electric vehicle and infrastructure deals with the State of Oregon and the Principality of Monaco. That brings to eight the number of deals that Renault-Nissan have inked, including those with Israel, Denmark, Portugal – all in partnership with Better Place - the city of Yokohama in Japan, France - …
Make that nine
Spain's also coughed up for the Nissan-Renault electric car, cynics suggest under threat of job losses.
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Feature TV transport tech, part 1: From server to sofa at the touch of a button
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?