The recession is an opportunity for some. Wyse reckons it can boost its thin client business by pushing its thin client server running as a virtual machine overcoming Windows thin client inadequacies. Replacing desktop PCs is the traditional Wyse story, now with added server virtualisation aspects and extra relevance because …
Thin clinet is the future
Virtualization combined with thin clients should replace a lot of PCs...
You can also try Sun ray thin client technology, it seems thinner :-)
as zvonr has raised Sun Ray, how does the Wyse setup compare with hot desking?
Oh, and as we've both mentioned Sun I guess Mr Bryant will be along shortly; how does Wyse's offering compare with HP - I seem to remember a sales pitch from an HP reseller a while back about one blade per desktop?
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES