The recession is an opportunity for some. Wyse reckons it can boost its thin client business by pushing its thin client server running as a virtual machine overcoming Windows thin client inadequacies. Replacing desktop PCs is the traditional Wyse story, now with added server virtualisation aspects and extra relevance because …
Thin clinet is the future
Virtualization combined with thin clients should replace a lot of PCs...
You can also try Sun ray thin client technology, it seems thinner :-)
as zvonr has raised Sun Ray, how does the Wyse setup compare with hot desking?
Oh, and as we've both mentioned Sun I guess Mr Bryant will be along shortly; how does Wyse's offering compare with HP - I seem to remember a sales pitch from an HP reseller a while back about one blade per desktop?
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?