The recession is an opportunity for some. Wyse reckons it can boost its thin client business by pushing its thin client server running as a virtual machine overcoming Windows thin client inadequacies. Replacing desktop PCs is the traditional Wyse story, now with added server virtualisation aspects and extra relevance because …
Thin clinet is the future
Virtualization combined with thin clients should replace a lot of PCs...
You can also try Sun ray thin client technology, it seems thinner :-)
as zvonr has raised Sun Ray, how does the Wyse setup compare with hot desking?
Oh, and as we've both mentioned Sun I guess Mr Bryant will be along shortly; how does Wyse's offering compare with HP - I seem to remember a sales pitch from an HP reseller a while back about one blade per desktop?
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16