The recession is an opportunity for some. Wyse reckons it can boost its thin client business by pushing its thin client server running as a virtual machine overcoming Windows thin client inadequacies. Replacing desktop PCs is the traditional Wyse story, now with added server virtualisation aspects and extra relevance because …
Thin clinet is the future
Virtualization combined with thin clients should replace a lot of PCs...
You can also try Sun ray thin client technology, it seems thinner :-)
as zvonr has raised Sun Ray, how does the Wyse setup compare with hot desking?
Oh, and as we've both mentioned Sun I guess Mr Bryant will be along shortly; how does Wyse's offering compare with HP - I seem to remember a sales pitch from an HP reseller a while back about one blade per desktop?
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base