If you can’t afford a Ferrari F430 then you’ll be glad to hear that the car firm’s inked a deal with gaming accessory firm Thrustmaster to let you buy individual parts of the car instead. Well, sort of. Thrustmaster_Ferrari Thrustmaster's wheel is an exact F430 replica Thrustmaster’s Ferrari F430 force feedback racing wheel …
Looking forward to a review
Oh, and: Thrustmaster *snigger*
But... does it rotate 900 degrees?
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web vid' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Windows Phone will snatch biz No 2 spot from Android – analyst
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?