If you can’t afford a Ferrari F430 then you’ll be glad to hear that the car firm’s inked a deal with gaming accessory firm Thrustmaster to let you buy individual parts of the car instead. Well, sort of. Thrustmaster_Ferrari Thrustmaster's wheel is an exact F430 replica Thrustmaster’s Ferrari F430 force feedback racing wheel …
Looking forward to a review
Oh, and: Thrustmaster *snigger*
But... does it rotate 900 degrees?
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Nobody wants to look at your boobs: Snapchat gets ads 'that interest you'
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun