If you can’t afford a Ferrari F430 then you’ll be glad to hear that the car firm’s inked a deal with gaming accessory firm Thrustmaster to let you buy individual parts of the car instead. Well, sort of. Thrustmaster_Ferrari Thrustmaster's wheel is an exact F430 replica Thrustmaster’s Ferrari F430 force feedback racing wheel …
Looking forward to a review
Oh, and: Thrustmaster *snigger*
But... does it rotate 900 degrees?
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp