If you can’t afford a Ferrari F430 then you’ll be glad to hear that the car firm’s inked a deal with gaming accessory firm Thrustmaster to let you buy individual parts of the car instead. Well, sort of. Thrustmaster_Ferrari Thrustmaster's wheel is an exact F430 replica Thrustmaster’s Ferrari F430 force feedback racing wheel …
Looking forward to a review
Oh, and: Thrustmaster *snigger*
But... does it rotate 900 degrees?
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED