Nissan chairman and Renault SA co-chairman Carlos Ghosn tacitly called for better-looking electric cars when he gave his keynote speech at the Los Angeles Motor Show. Nissan Pivo concept Nissan's Pivo concept: not what the company chief has in mind... Thankfully, Ghosn doesn't see the move the electric vehicles as meaning an …
Appeal is a relevant term
what is appealing today and may be appealing tomorrow are all relevant to what the fashion and marketing industry imposes. At one point, Jettison looking vehicles were considered appealing, looking at 1960s design, you might have thought it could have succeeded. Designers are trying to create the appeal, not follow it. Nissan should know better. Just watch the fashion shows before designing the vehicle, you will be good to go Mr Nisan Chief!
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst