Brocade turned in satisfyingly solid results in its final 2008 quarter, beating its own guidance. The Foundry acquisition is on track, Cisco competition contained and it is preparing for a challenging first half in 2009. Revenues in Q4, ended October 25, 2008, was $398.5m, up 17 per cent from Q4 2007's $340m. GAAP net income was …
A title is required
lets hope thats rock asin the type that keeps geologists busy and not rock asin northern...
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA