Brocade turned in satisfyingly solid results in its final 2008 quarter, beating its own guidance. The Foundry acquisition is on track, Cisco competition contained and it is preparing for a challenging first half in 2009. Revenues in Q4, ended October 25, 2008, was $398.5m, up 17 per cent from Q4 2007's $340m. GAAP net income was …
A title is required
lets hope thats rock asin the type that keeps geologists busy and not rock asin northern...
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL