Brocade turned in satisfyingly solid results in its final 2008 quarter, beating its own guidance. The Foundry acquisition is on track, Cisco competition contained and it is preparing for a challenging first half in 2009. Revenues in Q4, ended October 25, 2008, was $398.5m, up 17 per cent from Q4 2007's $340m. GAAP net income was …
A title is required
lets hope thats rock asin the type that keeps geologists busy and not rock asin northern...
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Video Hubble snaps SPACE CRUMBLE enigma 'roid
- CIA snoops snooped on Senate to spy spy torture report – report
- Updated Newsweek knocks on door of dad-of-six, tells him he invented Bitcoin