Packard Bell has launched another EasyNote notebook, which this time around is targeted at users with a weakness for phrases like “limited edition,” “slim” and “stylish”. The 12in EasyNote BG48 has a stylish “glossy white and aluminium” colour scheme, topped off with a “chocolate edge trim”. PB claimed it has paid attention to …
everytime i hear this name, i remember the huge flop that was the legend series over here in the us....its great though that they are doing so well in the uk now.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars