Packard Bell has launched another EasyNote notebook, which this time around is targeted at users with a weakness for phrases like “limited edition,” “slim” and “stylish”. The 12in EasyNote BG48 has a stylish “glossy white and aluminium” colour scheme, topped off with a “chocolate edge trim”. PB claimed it has paid attention to …
everytime i hear this name, i remember the huge flop that was the legend series over here in the us....its great though that they are doing so well in the uk now.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers