Packard Bell has launched another EasyNote notebook, which this time around is targeted at users with a weakness for phrases like “limited edition,” “slim” and “stylish”. The 12in EasyNote BG48 has a stylish “glossy white and aluminium” colour scheme, topped off with a “chocolate edge trim”. PB claimed it has paid attention to …
everytime i hear this name, i remember the huge flop that was the legend series over here in the us....its great though that they are doing so well in the uk now.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids