Packard Bell has launched another EasyNote notebook, which this time around is targeted at users with a weakness for phrases like “limited edition,” “slim” and “stylish”. The 12in EasyNote BG48 has a stylish “glossy white and aluminium” colour scheme, topped off with a “chocolate edge trim”. PB claimed it has paid attention to …
everytime i hear this name, i remember the huge flop that was the legend series over here in the us....its great though that they are doing so well in the uk now.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire