A handset described as the Swiss Army knife of mobiles will go on sale next year, able to handle everything from telephone calls to medical emergencies. icephone_05 TMPL's Icephone: multiplex Manufactured by The Medical Phone Ltd (MPL), Icephone folds out into three sections: a 3in touch-sensitive display, a full Qwerty …
I'm pretty sure I don't ...
... want my life hanging on Windows anything ... YMMV
What the Deuce?
it does look nice kind of nice though.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO
- Banking apps: Handy, can grab all your money... and RIDDLED with coding flaws