A handset described as the Swiss Army knife of mobiles will go on sale next year, able to handle everything from telephone calls to medical emergencies. icephone_05 TMPL's Icephone: multiplex Manufactured by The Medical Phone Ltd (MPL), Icephone folds out into three sections: a 3in touch-sensitive display, a full Qwerty …
I'm pretty sure I don't ...
... want my life hanging on Windows anything ... YMMV
What the Deuce?
it does look nice kind of nice though.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops