A handset described as the Swiss Army knife of mobiles will go on sale next year, able to handle everything from telephone calls to medical emergencies. icephone_05 TMPL's Icephone: multiplex Manufactured by The Medical Phone Ltd (MPL), Icephone folds out into three sections: a 3in touch-sensitive display, a full Qwerty …
I'm pretty sure I don't ...
... want my life hanging on Windows anything ... YMMV
What the Deuce?
it does look nice kind of nice though.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer