Storage firm G-Technology has launched a four-strong range of Mac-friendly external hard drives, each cast from "aircraft grade" aluminium. gtech_mini_combo G-Tech's Mini Combo: one of four models available Every HDD in the fanless G-Drive range comes pre-formatted in the Mac’s native file format - HFS Plus - and supports Mac …
Nice, but starting at £100 is way overpriced
I use a USB 2.0 / Firewire 400 drive sold as being "Mac-friendly" (though, wisely, it shipped as FAT32 for compatibility's sake) with my PC. 160GB for about 50 quid. So a big premium for the aircraft-grade aluminium, which sounds suspiciously similar to that found on my bargain basement tennis racquet.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait