Storage firm G-Technology has launched a four-strong range of Mac-friendly external hard drives, each cast from "aircraft grade" aluminium. gtech_mini_combo G-Tech's Mini Combo: one of four models available Every HDD in the fanless G-Drive range comes pre-formatted in the Mac’s native file format - HFS Plus - and supports Mac …
Nice, but starting at £100 is way overpriced
I use a USB 2.0 / Firewire 400 drive sold as being "Mac-friendly" (though, wisely, it shipped as FAT32 for compatibility's sake) with my PC. 160GB for about 50 quid. So a big premium for the aircraft-grade aluminium, which sounds suspiciously similar to that found on my bargain basement tennis racquet.
- iPad = i FAD! NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball