Storage firm G-Technology has launched a four-strong range of Mac-friendly external hard drives, each cast from "aircraft grade" aluminium. gtech_mini_combo G-Tech's Mini Combo: one of four models available Every HDD in the fanless G-Drive range comes pre-formatted in the Mac’s native file format - HFS Plus - and supports Mac …
Nice, but starting at £100 is way overpriced
I use a USB 2.0 / Firewire 400 drive sold as being "Mac-friendly" (though, wisely, it shipped as FAT32 for compatibility's sake) with my PC. 160GB for about 50 quid. So a big premium for the aircraft-grade aluminium, which sounds suspiciously similar to that found on my bargain basement tennis racquet.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous fat pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst