Storage firm G-Technology has launched a four-strong range of Mac-friendly external hard drives, each cast from "aircraft grade" aluminium. gtech_mini_combo G-Tech's Mini Combo: one of four models available Every HDD in the fanless G-Drive range comes pre-formatted in the Mac’s native file format - HFS Plus - and supports Mac …
Nice, but starting at £100 is way overpriced
I use a USB 2.0 / Firewire 400 drive sold as being "Mac-friendly" (though, wisely, it shipped as FAT32 for compatibility's sake) with my PC. 160GB for about 50 quid. So a big premium for the aircraft-grade aluminium, which sounds suspiciously similar to that found on my bargain basement tennis racquet.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs