Capita's £78m takeover of IBS Opensystems Software has been referred to the Competition Commission. The Office of Fair Trading said it was concerned the deal would be anti-competitive for local authorities. It said there were strong customer concerns around the deal because it would leave local councils and housing associations …
The Beast of Legend...
Absorbs all those who oppose it. Neither blade nor flame nor report from the OFT can protect you. Flee! Flee the beast!!
(under notice to escape from the maw of the beast as of May 09. May that day come quickly.)
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone