Capita's £78m takeover of IBS Opensystems Software has been referred to the Competition Commission. The Office of Fair Trading said it was concerned the deal would be anti-competitive for local authorities. It said there were strong customer concerns around the deal because it would leave local councils and housing associations …
The Beast of Legend...
Absorbs all those who oppose it. Neither blade nor flame nor report from the OFT can protect you. Flee! Flee the beast!!
(under notice to escape from the maw of the beast as of May 09. May that day come quickly.)
- Pic Suffering SPITZER! Boffins discover Milky Way's MISSING ARMS
- Tube be or not tube be: Apple’s CYLINDRICAL Mac Pro is out tomorrow
- Antique Code Show Sega’s Out Run: Even better than the wheel thing
- Android antivirus apps CAN'T kill nasties on sight like normal AV - and that's Google's fault
- Apple CEO Cook breaks YEARS OF SILENCE, finally speaks to El Reg hack