Capita's £78m takeover of IBS Opensystems Software has been referred to the Competition Commission. The Office of Fair Trading said it was concerned the deal would be anti-competitive for local authorities. It said there were strong customer concerns around the deal because it would leave local councils and housing associations …
The Beast of Legend...
Absorbs all those who oppose it. Neither blade nor flame nor report from the OFT can protect you. Flee! Flee the beast!!
(under notice to escape from the maw of the beast as of May 09. May that day come quickly.)
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- New Facebook phone app allows you to stalk your mates
- Battle of the Linux clouds! Linode DOUBLES RAM to take on Digital Ocean