Capita's £78m takeover of IBS Opensystems Software has been referred to the Competition Commission. The Office of Fair Trading said it was concerned the deal would be anti-competitive for local authorities. It said there were strong customer concerns around the deal because it would leave local councils and housing associations …
The Beast of Legend...
Absorbs all those who oppose it. Neither blade nor flame nor report from the OFT can protect you. Flee! Flee the beast!!
(under notice to escape from the maw of the beast as of May 09. May that day come quickly.)
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers
- NSFW vid LOHAN chap hooks up with busty stratominx in cosmic pleasure cruise