A teenage gamer collapsed and suffered seizures after playing World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King for 24 hours straight, it has been alleged. The 15-year-old boy from Sweden is thought to have suffered an epileptic seizure during the extended gaming session, according to a local newspaper Kvällsposten. “They played all …
As to how this is a hardware story. Wetware, maybe.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- Flash flaw potentially makes every webcam or laptop a PEEPHOLE