A teenage gamer collapsed and suffered seizures after playing World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King for 24 hours straight, it has been alleged. The 15-year-old boy from Sweden is thought to have suffered an epileptic seizure during the extended gaming session, according to a local newspaper Kvällsposten. “They played all …
As to how this is a hardware story. Wetware, maybe.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix