A teenage gamer collapsed and suffered seizures after playing World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King for 24 hours straight, it has been alleged. The 15-year-old boy from Sweden is thought to have suffered an epileptic seizure during the extended gaming session, according to a local newspaper Kvällsposten. “They played all …
As to how this is a hardware story. Wetware, maybe.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad