A teenage gamer collapsed and suffered seizures after playing World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King for 24 hours straight, it has been alleged. The 15-year-old boy from Sweden is thought to have suffered an epileptic seizure during the extended gaming session, according to a local newspaper Kvällsposten. “They played all …
As to how this is a hardware story. Wetware, maybe.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity