A teenage gamer collapsed and suffered seizures after playing World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King for 24 hours straight, it has been alleged. The 15-year-old boy from Sweden is thought to have suffered an epileptic seizure during the extended gaming session, according to a local newspaper Kvällsposten. “They played all …
As to how this is a hardware story. Wetware, maybe.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Facebook slurps 'paste sites' for STOLEN passwords, sprinkles on hash and salt
- Human spaceships dodge COMET debris pelting off Mars