When we asked Reg readers for their views on virtualization last year, we thought we’d found the voice of reason. We still do. As a rule, mainstream businesses were getting stuck into x86 server virtualization, often in the name of consolidation. It was nice to have side effects, like smaller electricity bills and positive …
In a nutshell it does save us some pain. I admin a data center and we've virtualized a lot of the environment which is good, saves me a kicking from the FD to be honest as much as anything else
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015