When we asked Reg readers for their views on virtualization last year, we thought we’d found the voice of reason. We still do. As a rule, mainstream businesses were getting stuck into x86 server virtualization, often in the name of consolidation. It was nice to have side effects, like smaller electricity bills and positive …
In a nutshell it does save us some pain. I admin a data center and we've virtualized a lot of the environment which is good, saves me a kicking from the FD to be honest as much as anything else
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Apple fanbois SCREAM as update BRICKS their Macbook Airs