While there was plenty of talk this week at the Supercomputing 2008 trade show in Austin, Texas about the just-announced "Shanghai" quad-core Opterons, as well as GPU-powered personal supercomputers based on nVidia's Tesla co-processors, the hot topic at the show is Intel's forthcoming "Nehalem" Xeon processors, which will sport …
The X8DA3 with a pair of CF 4870X2 cards and pair of 8 core max clock Nehalems might get me 80 FPS in Crysis?
you can already get more than 100fps on crysis with just 4 cores.?
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great