You can do 90% of that bollocks in emacs if you know what you're doing.
I've been using NetBeans 6.5 since RC1 for a PHP project, and it's pretty good. The only thing that really annoys me about it is the lack of a find and replace function across multiple files, but other than that it's been great. The PHP/JS integration is surprisingly good - far better than PHPeclipse, and it handles jQuery well. I'd recommend it.
A decent, free PHP IDE that's no longer a seperate download to the rest of Netbeans! Thank you Sun! Bad luck Zend (who've moved their paid for IDE over to Eclipse and charge a lot of money for it).
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests