You can do 90% of that bollocks in emacs if you know what you're doing.
I've been using NetBeans 6.5 since RC1 for a PHP project, and it's pretty good. The only thing that really annoys me about it is the lack of a find and replace function across multiple files, but other than that it's been great. The PHP/JS integration is surprisingly good - far better than PHPeclipse, and it handles jQuery well. I'd recommend it.
A decent, free PHP IDE that's no longer a seperate download to the rest of Netbeans! Thank you Sun! Bad luck Zend (who've moved their paid for IDE over to Eclipse and charge a lot of money for it).
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?