Celio is convinced that some people don't want to lug around a smartphone and a notebooks, so it’s expanded its Redfly smartphone terminal range by two models. redfly_c8n Celio's Redfly C8N: has an 8in screen If you’re not in the know, the Redfly range aims to overcome the drawbacks of the smartphone, namely its small screen …
I wouldn't mind one of these - be great with my TYTN2 when I need a bigger screen.. but only if they were at least half the price!
I don't get it.. If they don't have a CPU/memory/wifi/etc then why are they so expensive. I might as well get a netbook!
Let me make sure I've got this right. For the price of a netbook, you can buy a device that looks like a cheap, tacky version of a netbook, but doesn't actually have a CPU, memory or any storage whatsoever? A device which has all the disadvantages of carrying around a small computer, but is actually only as useful as the phone you were carrying in your pocket anyway? That's amazing! Where do I sign up?
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…