Those betting attention-starved web entrepreneur Mark Cuban would keep silent about insider-trading charges filed against him by the US Securities and Exchange Commission just lost their dollar. Easiest cash I ever made. The Dallas Mavericks owner / Broadcast.com founder / Dancing with the Stars contestant / bazillionare has not …
The point is ...
... the timing of the phone call and the selling off of the stock.
Everything else is noise.
Nortel (who I worked for) just two days before the stock tanked from its high of $97 to $41 one executive sold all of his 1.5million shares.
Not from insider trading, oh no. If it had, that would be WRONG and he would have gotten into trouble.
Yeah, so I'm bitter and twisted.
PS John Ross got a bonus of $4m for steering Nortel into the tar pits. Which is nice.
Vote for the Sex Party
insider deals will get straightened out or bent it is up to you.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update