Those betting attention-starved web entrepreneur Mark Cuban would keep silent about insider-trading charges filed against him by the US Securities and Exchange Commission just lost their dollar. Easiest cash I ever made. The Dallas Mavericks owner / Broadcast.com founder / Dancing with the Stars contestant / bazillionare has not …
The point is ...
... the timing of the phone call and the selling off of the stock.
Everything else is noise.
Nortel (who I worked for) just two days before the stock tanked from its high of $97 to $41 one executive sold all of his 1.5million shares.
Not from insider trading, oh no. If it had, that would be WRONG and he would have gotten into trouble.
Yeah, so I'm bitter and twisted.
PS John Ross got a bonus of $4m for steering Nortel into the tar pits. Which is nice.
Vote for the Sex Party
insider deals will get straightened out or bent it is up to you.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK