Feeds

back to article HP unfolds touchscreen tablet

HP is eager to prove that it’s still in touch with your mobile computing requirements, so it’s launched a convertible notebook with a touch-sensitive display. The TX2’s display can be rotated by 180° to let you to use it as either a traditional notebook or as a tablet PC. Only a fingertip’s required to navigate your way around …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

My first thought was...

...the protective film on the case is peeling badly. Is it supposed to look like that?

Paris Hilton

Yup, thats deliberate

They even shelled out a lot of money for the design. Just be glad they dropped the idea of a special (as in the special olympics...) womans edition, that would have been atrocious...

And believe me, it looks even worse after you had a chance to leave some fingerprints on it (especially the display - always keep some cleaning fluid close by)

Coat

Dell-inspired? HAH!

In case you haven't noticed, HP's been putting those swirly prints and whatnot on the their laptops for at least a year now, longer than Dell's been doing it to their own laptops.

My coat's the one with the cotton gloves, great for glossy screens and glossy laptop cases.

This topic is closed for new posts.