What is Decho about? Decho is Pi and Mozy combined, headquartered in Pi Corporation's offices in Seattle, and with a Pi research centre in Montreal, the Mozy base in Pleasant Grove, Utah and coding development in Bangalore. There are twenty people in Seattle and eighty or so in the other three centres. The few staff we know of …
Another article given to Ms. V Stobb by the OU?
Acronym and buzzword soup?
I'm sure this is an intersting article but the words just seem to bounce off my eyeballs or something.
I was going to say that too...
This genuinely reads just like one of Ms Stobb's course texts.
I don't even know what the point of it is supposed to be. Is it advertorial? Is it telling us about some new technology? It appears to be a scatter of words on my screen with no point to them whatsoever.
The title of the article is cool
The article isn't that great, but only cool people will realize the title is a play on "Echo and the Bunnymen." :)
So what was Mozy again?
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR