HP made some rivals realise just how badly they're doing when it today announced preliminary fourth quarter results that showed it edging ahead of analysts' forecasts. At the same time it showed it was not entirely immune to the economic environment, as turbulence on the foreign exchange markets forced it to trim its outlook for …
16% is a result of adding typical EDS quarterly revenues of about $5b to the $28.2b HP made without the acquisition of EDS. Before suggesting EDS was a smart buy at $18b perhaps the real question is what was the increase in profit for HP which will hopefully come clear when they publish the final results?
Source of income
That'll be all the ink used by the recent downsizing victims printing their CVs.....
I like HP...
toner. Of course for home use I think I'm more of a Canon guy. HP sells a mean toner cartridge.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests