HP made some rivals realise just how badly they're doing when it today announced preliminary fourth quarter results that showed it edging ahead of analysts' forecasts. At the same time it showed it was not entirely immune to the economic environment, as turbulence on the foreign exchange markets forced it to trim its outlook for …
16% is a result of adding typical EDS quarterly revenues of about $5b to the $28.2b HP made without the acquisition of EDS. Before suggesting EDS was a smart buy at $18b perhaps the real question is what was the increase in profit for HP which will hopefully come clear when they publish the final results?
Source of income
That'll be all the ink used by the recent downsizing victims printing their CVs.....
I like HP...
toner. Of course for home use I think I'm more of a Canon guy. HP sells a mean toner cartridge.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE