The European Commission has launched a consultation on how it can strengthen the European Union's response to computer attacks. The Commission is canvassing views ahead of a debate early next year about an EU-wide coordination of computer security. A statement from the Commission said that responses to cyber-attacks from …
In the meantime, if you are the recipient of phishing emails, or unsolicited offers to supply stolen credit card details, kiddieporn pictures or any of a plethora of nasties, just try contacting your local Plod, or even London Plod concerning this & they haven't a clue.
Funnily enough, as these things tend to be international, passing the matter on to the FBI DOES produce an apparent result.
The EU is little more that a refuge for (unelected) failures-in-just-about-everything-they've-tried.
A pox on them and a plague on their houses!
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000 ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Updated Newsweek knocks on door of dad-of-six, tells him he invented Bitcoin
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad