The European Commission has launched a consultation on how it can strengthen the European Union's response to computer attacks. The Commission is canvassing views ahead of a debate early next year about an EU-wide coordination of computer security. A statement from the Commission said that responses to cyber-attacks from …
In the meantime, if you are the recipient of phishing emails, or unsolicited offers to supply stolen credit card details, kiddieporn pictures or any of a plethora of nasties, just try contacting your local Plod, or even London Plod concerning this & they haven't a clue.
Funnily enough, as these things tend to be international, passing the matter on to the FBI DOES produce an apparent result.
The EU is little more that a refuge for (unelected) failures-in-just-about-everything-they've-tried.
A pox on them and a plague on their houses!
- Asteroid's DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck – boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad