Carphone Warehouse boss Charles Dunstone has launched a "formal review of the group's corporate structure" which could lead to the breakup of the telecoms group. Dunstone confirmed a split was possible as the firm unveiled interim results which showed a pre-tax loss and "headline" profits falling across the company's businesses …
I don't go in there much as when you do its either:
1. A 30 minute wait to get served as the solitary salesman is midway through selling a mobile broadband contract to hapless victim.
2. Two sales people who both work their brains into overdrive to work out how to sell me something I saw in their catalogue!
I sincerely hope they go bankrupt, the most inept company in britain.
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- Memory troubling you, Android? Yet another data slurp vuln revealed