Carphone Warehouse boss Charles Dunstone has launched a "formal review of the group's corporate structure" which could lead to the breakup of the telecoms group. Dunstone confirmed a split was possible as the firm unveiled interim results which showed a pre-tax loss and "headline" profits falling across the company's businesses …
I don't go in there much as when you do its either:
1. A 30 minute wait to get served as the solitary salesman is midway through selling a mobile broadband contract to hapless victim.
2. Two sales people who both work their brains into overdrive to work out how to sell me something I saw in their catalogue!
I sincerely hope they go bankrupt, the most inept company in britain.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE