Carphone Warehouse boss Charles Dunstone has launched a "formal review of the group's corporate structure" which could lead to the breakup of the telecoms group. Dunstone confirmed a split was possible as the firm unveiled interim results which showed a pre-tax loss and "headline" profits falling across the company's businesses …
I don't go in there much as when you do its either:
1. A 30 minute wait to get served as the solitary salesman is midway through selling a mobile broadband contract to hapless victim.
2. Two sales people who both work their brains into overdrive to work out how to sell me something I saw in their catalogue!
I sincerely hope they go bankrupt, the most inept company in britain.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- New Facebook phone app allows you to stalk your mates
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat