Symantec has announced that CEO John Thompson will retire in early April, at the end of the company's fiscal year. Enrique Salem, the current chief operating officer, will take over as president and chief executive officer of the security, storage, and systems management software maker, and Thompson will remain chairman of the …
With the news of John Thompsons departure there has also been a large round of redundancies at Symantec... Is this to cover the cost of his golden handshake?!?!?
enter title here
symantec are hopeless so who cares, I just wish the company would retire.
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- You dirty RAT! Hong Kong protesters infected by iOS, Android spyware
- Ice, ice maybe: Evidence of 'Grand Canyon' glacier FOUND ON MARS