Symantec has announced that CEO John Thompson will retire in early April, at the end of the company's fiscal year. Enrique Salem, the current chief operating officer, will take over as president and chief executive officer of the security, storage, and systems management software maker, and Thompson will remain chairman of the …
With the news of John Thompsons departure there has also been a large round of redundancies at Symantec... Is this to cover the cost of his golden handshake?!?!?
enter title here
symantec are hopeless so who cares, I just wish the company would retire.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!