Symantec has announced that CEO John Thompson will retire in early April, at the end of the company's fiscal year. Enrique Salem, the current chief operating officer, will take over as president and chief executive officer of the security, storage, and systems management software maker, and Thompson will remain chairman of the …
With the news of John Thompsons departure there has also been a large round of redundancies at Symantec... Is this to cover the cost of his golden handshake?!?!?
enter title here
symantec are hopeless so who cares, I just wish the company would retire.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'