Symantec has announced that CEO John Thompson will retire in early April, at the end of the company's fiscal year. Enrique Salem, the current chief operating officer, will take over as president and chief executive officer of the security, storage, and systems management software maker, and Thompson will remain chairman of the …
With the news of John Thompsons departure there has also been a large round of redundancies at Symantec... Is this to cover the cost of his golden handshake?!?!?
enter title here
symantec are hopeless so who cares, I just wish the company would retire.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...