Solidifying the appeal of enterprise small form factor (SFF) SAS hard disk drives, Fujitsu is launching 10K and 15K rpm products, both with the 6Gbit/s SAS-II interface, twice as fast as 3Gbit/s SAS-I. Seagate was first into the fast higher capacity SFF drive space with its 10K.3 and 15K.2 Savvio drives, and the Fujitsu drives …
What is the real benefit of a 6 Gb/s interface when the disk cannot top 1.5 Gb/s?
What is a 'sealed disk canister'?
Your service bill doesn't get any higher if you have disks replaced...
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops