Solidifying the appeal of enterprise small form factor (SFF) SAS hard disk drives, Fujitsu is launching 10K and 15K rpm products, both with the 6Gbit/s SAS-II interface, twice as fast as 3Gbit/s SAS-I. Seagate was first into the fast higher capacity SFF drive space with its 10K.3 and 15K.2 Savvio drives, and the Fujitsu drives …
What is the real benefit of a 6 Gb/s interface when the disk cannot top 1.5 Gb/s?
What is a 'sealed disk canister'?
Your service bill doesn't get any higher if you have disks replaced...
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked