EMC is creating a new cloud services business called Decho by joining Mozy (cloud backup) and Pi (personal information) together. It will use EMC data centres around the planet to store consumer and business files using Mozy's software front end to provide data ingest and access services and Pi's metadata software to manage and …
So EMC are trying to shake off their "Worlds Most Boring Company" logo by going all Web 2.0?
Why am I reminded of this lovely piece of "hip, cool and down with the kids" marketing from them?
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats