EMC is creating a new cloud services business called Decho by joining Mozy (cloud backup) and Pi (personal information) together. It will use EMC data centres around the planet to store consumer and business files using Mozy's software front end to provide data ingest and access services and Pi's metadata software to manage and …
So EMC are trying to shake off their "Worlds Most Boring Company" logo by going all Web 2.0?
Why am I reminded of this lovely piece of "hip, cool and down with the kids" marketing from them?
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity