China Central TV (CCTV) has suspended coverage of a football league whose players appear to have learned their skills from their petulant European counterparts, the BBC reports. CCTV sports channel supremo Jiang Heping firmly pointed the finger at ball-worriers whose weekly antics have provided the press with plenty of juicy …
Can somebody bring it over here also, please? Pretty please?
Those overpaid ballerinas should get a lesson finally...
Am I the only one who finds that acronym for totalitarian chinese state telly is CCTV???
I had a laugh about "CCTV" as well. :)
Also, I am reminded that one of the few times I've watched CCTV was when I was sitting in watching arraignments, and the courtroom conferenced with lawyer and prisoners in a secure room on the other end of the wire.
'Course, I'm _quite_ sure the Chinese do not favor vertical steel bars as their television backdrops.
CCTV - Communist Commune TV...erm, and your point would be?
Aren't they paying attention?
You need Kung Fu masters to play proper chinese football. Where's Mighty Steel Leg these days?
So the guy operating the CCTV in London is not named Jin Wu ??
- HALF A BILLION TERRORISTS: WhatsApp encrypts ALL its worldwide jabber
- HUMAN DNA 'will be FOUND ON MOON' – rocking boffin Brian Cox
- Bang! You're dead. Who gets your email, iTunes and Facebook?
- YOU are the threat: True confessions of real-life sysadmins
- Blackpool hotel 'fines' couple £100 for crap TripAdvisor review