Unidentified miscreants have launched a denial of service attack on a UK-based anti-fraud website. Bobbear.co.uk, which fights money laundering by warning about groups attempting to recruit mules, was left unreachable on Monday after coming under a distributed denial of service attack. Net security firm Sophos reports that the …
Fasthosts - lol
Not surprised Fasthosts suspended the domain. Useless fuckwits. I wouldn't waste urine on their burning corpse.
Don't be bashful, tell us what you really think of Fasthosts.
I hope Bobbear gets some help getting back online. More likely Fasthosts will ditch him as being a "troublemaker".
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base