Unidentified miscreants have launched a denial of service attack on a UK-based anti-fraud website. Bobbear.co.uk, which fights money laundering by warning about groups attempting to recruit mules, was left unreachable on Monday after coming under a distributed denial of service attack. Net security firm Sophos reports that the …
Fasthosts - lol
Not surprised Fasthosts suspended the domain. Useless fuckwits. I wouldn't waste urine on their burning corpse.
Don't be bashful, tell us what you really think of Fasthosts.
I hope Bobbear gets some help getting back online. More likely Fasthosts will ditch him as being a "troublemaker".
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series