Unidentified miscreants have launched a denial of service attack on a UK-based anti-fraud website. Bobbear.co.uk, which fights money laundering by warning about groups attempting to recruit mules, was left unreachable on Monday after coming under a distributed denial of service attack. Net security firm Sophos reports that the …
Fasthosts - lol
Not surprised Fasthosts suspended the domain. Useless fuckwits. I wouldn't waste urine on their burning corpse.
Don't be bashful, tell us what you really think of Fasthosts.
I hope Bobbear gets some help getting back online. More likely Fasthosts will ditch him as being a "troublemaker".
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...