Unidentified miscreants have launched a denial of service attack on a UK-based anti-fraud website. Bobbear.co.uk, which fights money laundering by warning about groups attempting to recruit mules, was left unreachable on Monday after coming under a distributed denial of service attack. Net security firm Sophos reports that the …
Fasthosts - lol
Not surprised Fasthosts suspended the domain. Useless fuckwits. I wouldn't waste urine on their burning corpse.
Don't be bashful, tell us what you really think of Fasthosts.
I hope Bobbear gets some help getting back online. More likely Fasthosts will ditch him as being a "troublemaker".
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia