Unidentified miscreants have launched a denial of service attack on a UK-based anti-fraud website. Bobbear.co.uk, which fights money laundering by warning about groups attempting to recruit mules, was left unreachable on Monday after coming under a distributed denial of service attack. Net security firm Sophos reports that the …
Fasthosts - lol
Not surprised Fasthosts suspended the domain. Useless fuckwits. I wouldn't waste urine on their burning corpse.
Don't be bashful, tell us what you really think of Fasthosts.
I hope Bobbear gets some help getting back online. More likely Fasthosts will ditch him as being a "troublemaker".
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK