Looks like the Chevy Volt may be pipped to the post as the first mass-produced plug-in hybrid by, well, a motor scooter. Piaggio MP3 Hybrid Piaggio's MP3 Hybrid and friend It's the plug-in hybrid version of Piaggio's MP3 recently unveiled at the EICMA motorcycle show in Milan. The regular MP3 currently comes with a choice of …
Not sure about the looks..
the front end looks like a pissed-off Selenite...bird in the blue dress in lubly though.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops