The US armed forces have launched an upload-auteur vidshare site for troops, their families and supporters along the lines of YouTube. The move comes eighteen months after the Defense Department decided to restrict access to commercial video sites and others deemed to be 'bandwidth hogs'. The new site is called TroopTube and …
"soundtrack search function"?
So will it scan for words like "Die infidel pig!" or "Death to America"?!
Fucking hell is there an award for the greatest leap towards 1984ness. Next a feature which detects mentions of troop locations and automatically blanks them while simultaneously assigning demerits to the loose lipped trooper. Impure thoughts could be edited out on the fly. Once the technology is implanted, well maybe I'm saying too much. I like soup.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging