The US armed forces have launched an upload-auteur vidshare site for troops, their families and supporters along the lines of YouTube. The move comes eighteen months after the Defense Department decided to restrict access to commercial video sites and others deemed to be 'bandwidth hogs'. The new site is called TroopTube and …
"soundtrack search function"?
So will it scan for words like "Die infidel pig!" or "Death to America"?!
Fucking hell is there an award for the greatest leap towards 1984ness. Next a feature which detects mentions of troop locations and automatically blanks them while simultaneously assigning demerits to the loose lipped trooper. Impure thoughts could be edited out on the fly. Once the technology is implanted, well maybe I'm saying too much. I like soup.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account