The US armed forces have launched an upload-auteur vidshare site for troops, their families and supporters along the lines of YouTube. The move comes eighteen months after the Defense Department decided to restrict access to commercial video sites and others deemed to be 'bandwidth hogs'. The new site is called TroopTube and …
"soundtrack search function"?
So will it scan for words like "Die infidel pig!" or "Death to America"?!
Fucking hell is there an award for the greatest leap towards 1984ness. Next a feature which detects mentions of troop locations and automatically blanks them while simultaneously assigning demerits to the loose lipped trooper. Impure thoughts could be edited out on the fly. Once the technology is implanted, well maybe I'm saying too much. I like soup.
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung