Details of the Nokia E63 were first leaked almost a month ago, but the Finnish phone giant has now confirmed that the handset is real and coming soon. The E63 is designed for people who need to manage their business and personal lives equally, Nokia gushed. So the it's equipped the handset with a "mode switch" for flicking from …
Separating work & personal - great idea
Love the concept...
The E71 and E66 has this mode too. I've tried it and love it. Wish they backport it to the E51.
But this E63 is dirt cheap for a QWERTY S60 phone with WiFi. May just sell the E51 and pick this up.
Very very good value
.. wonder what it's missing next to the E71?
I never quite "got" the work/personal switcher thing on my E71.. I turned it off within hours :-) but each to their own and all that
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Analysis Why Oracle CEO Larry Ellison had to go ... Except he hasn't