Logitech has launched a super-slim keyboard for Mac fans, which it’s claimed will minimise finger strain. diNovo_Mac_01 Logitech's diNovo: now Mac friendly The Mac edition of the diNovo keyboard measures 22.1mm from its base to the keys. But the firm’s "PerfectStroke" technology is used to “create longer key travel” and …
Whatever crap with they come up with next? Wait, maybe they can take a leaf out of the shampoo manufacturers' books, and start coating the keys in 'nanotechsynthesised gloop with hydrogen dogbombs, featuring essence of kiwi and zest of lemon' to protect our precious fingerprints.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Vid Google opens new Inbox – email for people too dumb to use email