Logitech has launched a super-slim keyboard for Mac fans, which it’s claimed will minimise finger strain. diNovo_Mac_01 Logitech's diNovo: now Mac friendly The Mac edition of the diNovo keyboard measures 22.1mm from its base to the keys. But the firm’s "PerfectStroke" technology is used to “create longer key travel” and …
Whatever crap with they come up with next? Wait, maybe they can take a leaf out of the shampoo manufacturers' books, and start coating the keys in 'nanotechsynthesised gloop with hydrogen dogbombs, featuring essence of kiwi and zest of lemon' to protect our precious fingerprints.
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account