Logitech has launched a super-slim keyboard for Mac fans, which it’s claimed will minimise finger strain. diNovo_Mac_01 Logitech's diNovo: now Mac friendly The Mac edition of the diNovo keyboard measures 22.1mm from its base to the keys. But the firm’s "PerfectStroke" technology is used to “create longer key travel” and …
Whatever crap with they come up with next? Wait, maybe they can take a leaf out of the shampoo manufacturers' books, and start coating the keys in 'nanotechsynthesised gloop with hydrogen dogbombs, featuring essence of kiwi and zest of lemon' to protect our precious fingerprints.
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- You dirty RAT! Hong Kong protesters infected by iOS, Android spyware
- Ice, ice maybe: Evidence of 'Grand Canyon' glacier FOUND ON MARS