Logitech has launched a super-slim keyboard for Mac fans, which it’s claimed will minimise finger strain. diNovo_Mac_01 Logitech's diNovo: now Mac friendly The Mac edition of the diNovo keyboard measures 22.1mm from its base to the keys. But the firm’s "PerfectStroke" technology is used to “create longer key travel” and …
Whatever crap with they come up with next? Wait, maybe they can take a leaf out of the shampoo manufacturers' books, and start coating the keys in 'nanotechsynthesised gloop with hydrogen dogbombs, featuring essence of kiwi and zest of lemon' to protect our precious fingerprints.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders