Music brings people together, it’s claimed. So what better way to share music with your closest buddy than a pair of earphones fitted with two extra earbuds. On the back of each BudBud earphone is a second earbud which rests in a small support bracket until it’s needed, giving you four earbuds in total. So when your bud says: “ …
Wouldn't this mean you'd break the copywrite - by putting on a public performance?
You would have to check you buddy had purchased there own copy prior to sharing you buddy buds.
Quite a nice idea I think and potentially useful for any mobile/silent disco attendees.. (do those things still happen? Haven't heard of any for a while)
Or, for less than a quid...
...just buy and carry a 3.5mm to 2x3.5mm jack headphone splitter adapter and tell 'em to plug their 'phones in.
Rather that than this daft suggestion of a product.
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9