An American biotech company has been awarded a $2m deal to produce "blood pharming" technology for the US military. The proposed kit would allow US forces to grow large supplies of genuine human blood in tanks, for use in transfusions to help wounded troops. The "pharming" programme is being run, of course, by renowned Pentagon …
Artificial blood and DARPA?
That's a scary combination- anyone watch the first series of the Sarah Connor chronicles? That's what we're going for. Cromartie.
make movie blood more realistic! - Thinks of The Shining
Yeah 2 bottles of 'O' and an "AB-", 38 degrees please
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...