An American biotech company has been awarded a $2m deal to produce "blood pharming" technology for the US military. The proposed kit would allow US forces to grow large supplies of genuine human blood in tanks, for use in transfusions to help wounded troops. The "pharming" programme is being run, of course, by renowned Pentagon …
Artificial blood and DARPA?
That's a scary combination- anyone watch the first series of the Sarah Connor chronicles? That's what we're going for. Cromartie.
make movie blood more realistic! - Thinks of The Shining
Yeah 2 bottles of 'O' and an "AB-", 38 degrees please
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests