An American biotech company has been awarded a $2m deal to produce "blood pharming" technology for the US military. The proposed kit would allow US forces to grow large supplies of genuine human blood in tanks, for use in transfusions to help wounded troops. The "pharming" programme is being run, of course, by renowned Pentagon …
Artificial blood and DARPA?
That's a scary combination- anyone watch the first series of the Sarah Connor chronicles? That's what we're going for. Cromartie.
make movie blood more realistic! - Thinks of The Shining
Yeah 2 bottles of 'O' and an "AB-", 38 degrees please
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Researcher sat on critical IE bugs for THREE YEARS