An American biotech company has been awarded a $2m deal to produce "blood pharming" technology for the US military. The proposed kit would allow US forces to grow large supplies of genuine human blood in tanks, for use in transfusions to help wounded troops. The "pharming" programme is being run, of course, by renowned Pentagon …
Artificial blood and DARPA?
That's a scary combination- anyone watch the first series of the Sarah Connor chronicles? That's what we're going for. Cromartie.
make movie blood more realistic! - Thinks of The Shining
Yeah 2 bottles of 'O' and an "AB-", 38 degrees please
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC
- Special Report Roll up for El Reg's 3G/4G MONOPOLY DATA PUB CRAWL