An American biotech company has been awarded a $2m deal to produce "blood pharming" technology for the US military. The proposed kit would allow US forces to grow large supplies of genuine human blood in tanks, for use in transfusions to help wounded troops. The "pharming" programme is being run, of course, by renowned Pentagon …
Artificial blood and DARPA?
That's a scary combination- anyone watch the first series of the Sarah Connor chronicles? That's what we're going for. Cromartie.
make movie blood more realistic! - Thinks of The Shining
Yeah 2 bottles of 'O' and an "AB-", 38 degrees please
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed