VMWare has extended its virtualization mojo to mobile phones. Today, the software abstracter told the world it's now offering handset makers something it likes to call the VMWare mobile virtualization platform. MVP, for short. "By abstracting the applications and data from the hardware itself, we expect that virtualization will …
If I know VMware
and I've tested it, we are going to get a whole new rage!
All those pretentious yuppy types will be showing off their shiny new toys only to find it runs like a dog with no legs, then in their embarrassement, they'll start beating each other over the heads with them!
Its a great idea in theory, but I think we need faster applications, which means trimming the bloatware!
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market