VMWare has extended its virtualization mojo to mobile phones. Today, the software abstracter told the world it's now offering handset makers something it likes to call the VMWare mobile virtualization platform. MVP, for short. "By abstracting the applications and data from the hardware itself, we expect that virtualization will …
If I know VMware
and I've tested it, we are going to get a whole new rage!
All those pretentious yuppy types will be showing off their shiny new toys only to find it runs like a dog with no legs, then in their embarrassement, they'll start beating each other over the heads with them!
Its a great idea in theory, but I think we need faster applications, which means trimming the bloatware!
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...