VMWare has extended its virtualization mojo to mobile phones. Today, the software abstracter told the world it's now offering handset makers something it likes to call the VMWare mobile virtualization platform. MVP, for short. "By abstracting the applications and data from the hardware itself, we expect that virtualization will …
If I know VMware
and I've tested it, we are going to get a whole new rage!
All those pretentious yuppy types will be showing off their shiny new toys only to find it runs like a dog with no legs, then in their embarrassement, they'll start beating each other over the heads with them!
Its a great idea in theory, but I think we need faster applications, which means trimming the bloatware!
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know